2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 24, 2008 6:43 PM by RRNathan

Target and source file name during import shown incorrectly

RRNathan

Title

Target and source file name during import shown incorrectly

I have recently installed Filemaker Pro 9.0V3, an upgrade from 6.0. After coverting an old FP6 database file to the 9.0, I created two clones wo data, gave some file names for the two clones,  and later on tried to import two sets of found records from the master database. In the import window the names of the source file and the target files are not showing correctly, even though the import takes place as expected; I also tried to import some records between the newly created clones, again the filenames of source and target are wrong. On both source file and the target file window, it shows the name of the master database file name. The file names that I am working with are not even there in the dropdown menu in the Import window where you see the names of the source and target file names are listed; But I have no such problem when I do similar things with the old version where I exactly know what is my source file and what is my target file. What am I missing in the new version 9.0 V3 [ Operating system: windows XP 2 ]