0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2013 2:22 AM by IngemarBlomqvist

Terminal message CodeResources at start up

IngemarBlomqvist

Title

Terminal message CodeResources at start up

Hello,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post. 

I have installed a new 500 GB SSD in my Mac Pro. I have the latest version of FMP12 Adv. I made a clean install of ML and used migration assistant to install my programs, documents and settings. Now every time at start-up I get the enclosed message from Teminal - CodeResources. I have tried delete the program and its related files using App Cleaner and installed  the program again. I still get the same message from Terminal.  I did not get this message om my previous SSD.

Thanks
           Ingemar

IBMP:~ Ingemar$ /Applications/FileMaker\ Pro\ 12\ Advanced/FileMaker\ Pro\ Advanced.app/Contents/Frameworks/DL91PDFlattener.ppi/Contents/_CodeSignature/CodeResources ; exit;
           /Applications/FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced/FileMaker Pro Advanced.app/Contents/Frameworks/DL91PDFlattener.ppi/Contents/_CodeSignature/CodeResources: line 1: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'
           /Applications/FileMaker Pro 12 Advanced/FileMaker Pro Advanced.app/Contents/Frameworks/DL91PDFlattener.ppi/Contents/_CodeSignature/CodeResources: line 1: `<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>'
           logout