4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2013 12:41 PM by philmodjunk

The file “” could not be opened.  Either the host is not available, or the file is not available on...

WegnerDerek

Title

The file “” could not be opened.  Either the host is not available, or the file is not available on that host.

The file “” could not be opened.  Either the host is not available, or the file is not available on that host.

I have a couple databases that I have converted into the Filemaker 12 format. We have installed Filemaker Pro 12 Server and converted all databases. Each time I go into the database everything opens fine. The problem lies when I go to manage, database and that is where I am getting the above error. It happens when I open the one database and it gives this message for the the name of the other and does the same when in the opposite databse. If I click cancel and dont open the document file I can see my relationships and eny relationship under that database says the "file is missing". 

Anyone has had this problem and knows a solution that would be much appreciated.

Thanks, 

Derek 

Screen_Shot_2013-08-07_at_10.05.44_AM.png