2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 19, 2011 4:55 AM by mazirrakhan

Time Card Solution and creating a week sheet

crispylx

Title

Time Card Solution and creating a week sheet

Hi all,

I'm using the Time Card solution with FMPro Advanced 10.

I have a couple of records for different people with the same start date. I'd like to be able to print a report that sorts the information for that week by date so I would have the start and end time for each person grouped day to day.

Is this possible?

Many thanks

Chris

• 1. Re: Time Card Solution and creating a week sheet
          crispylx

After nearly throwing the computer out of the window i figured it out, so incase anyone else read this:

I had to create a new database with one field - the start date-  and create a relationahip with the start date of the main database.

Then add 7 portals, each with appending repetition ranges... i.e. the first would have Repetition 1 thru 1, the second would have repetition 2 thru 2 etc etc etc.

Sorted!

• 2. Re: Time Card Solution and creating a week sheet
            mazirrakhan

I  am trying to create a time card that will allow me to look at my hours  and determine at the end of the week how many hours I have to work to  get to 40 hours. Currentley we are using a Kronos time system for our  company and everything is based in .0 of hours. Here is a typical time  card IN 8:11am. lunch 30 minutes, and out at 4:58pm. The times varie  from day to day so on friday I would like like to be able to punch in  the 4 previous times and come up with a answer such as 7:22 or what ever  the case may be as to what it will take to make 40 hours. Any help in  the matter would be appreciated.

Payroll check calculator