5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2010 10:31 AM by philmodjunk

Time sheet

grocha

Title

Time sheet

Is it possible to in my contact page to add pay rate and somehow link it to timesheet, so when user goes in to submit time sheet its auto applies? Is it possible to have user login and view his info only? If i log in i can see joe or johns history?

• 1. Re: Time sheet
          philmodjunk

It's possible to do all of these things though it will take programming work. I suggest tackling them one at a time.

For starters, you'll need a related table to record the time sheet data so you can add a portal to your contact page. Not sure what you mean by "auto applies".

• 2. Re: Time sheet
            grocha

Auto apply, meaning i log in as joe i type in all my time info and hrs are auto calculated for admin to approve or dissaprove. So i wont be able to change pay rate amount.

• 3. Re: Time sheet
              philmodjunk

Easily done, you don't even need the pay rate field to be visible on the layout where a person logs their time. You can display it but keep it from being editable by making layout settings that prevent accessing the field or you can set access privileges so that your non admin users can't edit pay rates.

Calculating total hours are simply a case of defining the correct calculation and/or summary fields to compute the totals.

• 4. Re: Time sheet
                grocha

Hey Phil Mod tried emailing u. Never responded. I have the database created i need help tieng everything together is their any way u can help me out for a price? Like i said the design is all done i just need to clean up and tie loose ends. Like time sheet calculations, closeout form calculation.

• 5. Re: Time sheet
                  philmodjunk

check your inbox.