4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2014 1:28 PM by MUSTAF

To PhilModJunk

yomango

Title

To PhilModJunk

Hi, PhilModJunk . I am looking at a job worth over $10K but it is way over my head. Are you interested on doing it or know somebody that does? If so, please contact me at basesdedatosfmp@gmail.com ASAP. Thanks

• 1. Re: To PhilModJunk
          philmodjunk

I suggest private messages for contacting me with regards to such discussions. If you have done so this week already my apologies as it has been a few days since I opened my inbox. (It's been a rough week here health wise...)

• 2. Re: To PhilModJunk
            yomango

I do not know how to go to private messages...

• 3. Re: To PhilModJunk
              philmodjunk

Click that rainbow file folder to get a screen with a link to sending me a private message.

• 4. Re: To PhilModJunk
                MUSTAF

Hey brothers I just started building this data base like 3 months ago and I have never use filmmaker pro 12 before or build a database in mu life, but I have picked it up pretty well. My only problem is that I am stuck on the conditional formatting section: I have phase1, 2 & 3 and each phase is 90days after the end day and I have that populating from the date the phase one start date is entered. But their vacation time don’t start until phase 2 that's 90days after phase one and the same for the rest of the phase. In phase 2 they accrue 4 vacation days, 2 for phase 3 and 2 for phase 2. i want phase 2vacation accrue to be the only one green until the next phase and if the client don’t use the vacation day in a certain phase, I want it to auto add to the next phase day and the next phase to turn green as soon as the current phase is past 90days. And I want only the active vacation hours to show in total hours remaining and vacation use to just keep track of the total vacation used. And I want all those changes to take place as i input information in the used vacation time portal and I want phase to relate to vacation used. But my phase field is a drop down list.. I am stuck bro ...if there's any way you can help me I will really appreciate your help. I hope this is not too much for you. Thanks’ in the advance.