0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2013 8:20 AM by ChrisWelsh_3

Toolbars (Hide / Lock) IWP Instant Web Publishing FileMaker Pro Advanced 12

ChrisWelsh_3

Title

Toolbars (Hide / Lock) IWP Instant Web Publishing FileMaker Pro Advanced 12

First time to be web publishing a database and forms. Everthing seems fine, custom webpage and put together the interface with the IWP rules. One problem.

I need to hide the Status Bar (now Toolbars I am using FileMaker Pro Advanced 12) and I need it locked so users cant open it up browse records or delete them.

I have the Toolbar hidden which works fine, its just a bar with a down arrow...thats fine. But it isn't locked even though I have it set to be Hidden and Locked in my startup script Show/Hide Toolbars [Lock;Hide]

Is this something I simply can't accomplish in FileMaker now? Has it ever been (never tried it before). All was going well until the toolbar wouldn't lock and I don't want to put the database up where users can delete and browse records?

Any help? Sorry if this has been covered already, I just haven't found a topic that had a clear answer....