1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 20, 2012 1:41 AM by BarryStieb

Total feature [more info inside]

ultranix

Title

Total feature [more info inside]

I am not very familiar with total functions vocabulary, so I am going to use my own terms to describe the situation, but I attach the screen and source file, so you could get the better idea.

Here's a thing. I have a list layout of teams and games.

1) I have leading grand summary part, in which i have total of games played.

2) I have sub-summary by year

3) then sub-summary by month

4) sub-summary by week

5) body part.

And here's a tricky part. I would like to have a trailing part after body, in which all unique teams will be placed (in the case, pictured in screen, there are 8 records of 4 unique teams) and total of games played (in this case, each team played 2 games)

so, it would look like this:

(...)

8 Clippers Los Angeles 2011-01-02                         98-107

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

1 Clippers Los Angeles 2 games

2 Jazz Utah                2 games

3 Raptors Toronto       2 games

4 Heat Miami              2 games

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

December

Week X (and so on)

(...)

As i have records summarized by week, I want this trailing total part to be after each week, not just after all records. How do i do that?

As i said, i included a file i'm working on, but it's not yet modified to have that functionality. If anybody (possibly, Phil?) could give me tips or even edit the file to have the described functionality, I would appreciate it.

Here's a file: https://www.yousendit.com/dl?phi_action=app/orchestrateDownload&rurl=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.yousendit.com%252Ftransfer.php%253Faction%253Dbatch_download%2526batch_id%253DcnJqTmZmcGs1bmhFQlE9PQ

total.jpg

• 1. Re: Total feature [more info inside]
          BarryStieb

New and Exciting pong play for youngsters

Do you remember the game pong? It is actually one of the oldest arcades styled game. It has been in the gaming industry for 40 years. And just recently, this game has been given new life and a new name by Silent Giant (www.Silentgiant.com)

Now, the younger generation gets the chance to play an even better version of pong with new and exciting features. In the App Store are a number of different “pong” apps similar to Pong: Ping Pong, Tabletop Pong Classic, Multipong, Puck It!, Vectorial Pong, New Park Pong HD, Fruit Pong HD, Pong 3D, Supong Pro and many others.

Today, there’s no shortage of this game in the app store. The game developers have cracked their brains just to revive and relive the spirit of this game through a more modern and easier way of gaming. You can now find the best one that suits your interest and compare numerous names and brands.

The best version yet will be out in Late June or early July by the name of Smash Paddles. This app developed by Silent Giant will feature tilt function control, boosts like Smash, Extend, and Sticky paddle, and the ability to play cross platform and invite your friends via Facebook. That’s right, Apple users and Android users will be able to play each other…LIVE! Smash Paddles will be Free on Android and the App Store! Look for it this summer…