1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 18, 2014 11:40 AM by philmodjunk

Trailing Grand Summary Summing last date

CaseyIssac

Title

Trailing Grand Summary Summing last date

Hello,

I'm working with a report in FM Pro Advance 13.0v3. I have a report that is using the Date of service as the break field. In the sub-summary field I have quite a few fields. Looks like this......

My problem is my Trailing Grand Summary is showing totals in the C_(calculation fields) from the last date of service, where my S_(summary fields) are providing the correct summary of all the dates. The calc fields get summary calc for the first two summary fields to get the difference then the %. So my guess is that the trailing grand summary will not work unless it is a summary field. So Then I created summary fields of the calc fields and placed them in the grand summary and that still didn't work.

Is there any way I can get these summaries to work in the current format? or will I have to redesign?   

FM_Trailing_Summary.PNG

• 1. Re: Trailing Grand Summary Summing last date
          philmodjunk

Can you explain what kind of summary values you want to see in the trailing grand summary? Best guess is that you need to duplicate your calculationfields with the getsummary functions and then remove the getsummary function calls leaving just the summary fields to be used in the calculation. This should produce a calculation that uses "grand total" values from the summary fields to compute values.