3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2013 2:46 PM by philmodjunk

Trouble getting my portal to display all associated records from related table

PetersonJacquelyne

Title

Trouble getting my portal to display all associated records from related table

Hi there! I have been searching for hours with no solution in sight, but I am sorry if I am posting something that already seeming has a solution out there. Here is my situation:

I have 2 related tables: Cases and Artifacts

My goal: On the cases table, I would like all artifacts with specific case number assigned to them to show up in a signle column (ie the record for Case 1 on the Cases table will show Artifacts 1, 2, and 7, because each artifact record has Case 1 listed as its case code).

Problem: I was successfully able to create a portal, however, it is only displaying one artifact per case, when in fact for several cases, there are multiple artifacts assigned to that same case. I have already made sure that I have the "show scroll bar" option checked, that I The relationship between the two tables is based on case code, and the "Add records" option is checked for both tables.

I have attached screenshots below of the relationship setup for reference. Would greatly appreciate any assistance!

Relationships.jpg