This may clear it up for you. The names that are copied and pasted become the labels.
I don't think this is the problem, but your script does a lot of copy/paste actions. It's better to use set varaible/set field in place of copy/paste. Copying data to the clipboard overwrites any data that the user may have previously copied to the clipboard and the field copied from and pasted to must both be physically present and accessible on your layout or they will fail to work. Using Set Variable/Set field avoids those issues.
two things you might check is that I see a lot of go to layout steps. Make sure that each layout is classic themed (if you are using FileMaker 12) and check to see if this script might be tripping any script triggers with the layout changes. Quite a few different triggers can be tripped when you change layouts and you might be tripping another script here that has an issue with IWP.
Forgive me for my ignorance but how do I set that field using the variable that I just made with Set Variable?
I checked each layout is classic and my layouts don't have scripts attached to them opening etc. All of my scripts run based a button being pressed.
In place of copy, use:
Set Variable [$VariableNameHere ; value: YourTable::FieldToCopyHere ]
In place of paste use:
Set FIeld [YourTable::FieldtoPasteIntoHere ; $VariableNameHere ]
When Setting up Set Field, there are two Specify buttons that must be clicked. To get Set Field [Table::Field ; Expression], add set field to your script and click the first button (specify target field). Select Table::Field from the list of fields. Do not click the specify button next to the repetition box. Click OK to close this dialog box. Now click the lower specify button (calculated result) and create the expression to the right of the semicolon (;). Do not try to type in the semicolon.
With regards to your script, I suggest some tests to narrow down your focus to just a part of 1300 step script.
Define a new table, ScriptLog with a single field: Milestone.
Add the following code to numerous points throughout your script:
Go to Layout ["ScriptLog" (ScriptLog) ]
Set Field [ScriptLog::Milestone ; 1 ]
Go to Layout [original layout]
Just make the value in the set field a different number, 1, 2, 3, 4 etc.
Then run your script via a web browser then use FileMaker pro to check the records produced in ScriptLog. If you see records numbered 1, 2, 3 but no other records created, then the problem is occurring between the set field step with 3 and the set field step with 4.