7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2013 11:17 PM by visq

Trouble with the callback part in Open URL script step for Pic2Shop PRO app

Kat11_1

Title

Trouble with the callback part in Open URL script step for Pic2Shop PRO app

I hope one of you guys can help me with this. I would like to use Pic2Shop PRO to scan barcodes into FM11 file. 

I used Skeletonkey.com's free solution which works as expected but the problem is that the free version of Pic2Shop does not scan code formats that I need to scan into the database and that is why I got Pic2Shop PRO and modified the script step to call the new app as per instructions on the Pic2Shop's website.

The 1st part calling the app works for me whether called frm FM 11 or 12

p2spro://scan?formats={EAN13,EAN8,UPCE,ITF,CODE39,CODE128,CODABAR,QR}

it is the call back part that I can not get to work at all  (see below)

&callback=fmp7script%3A//%24/" & Get ( FileName ) &
           "%3Fscript%3DScan%26param%3DCODE 

"scan" is the name of the script that needs to be called

I tried repalcing the ampresand and equals with percent coding didn't change anything. On Pic2Shop website they only say to replace it with the call back URL and to use the CODE and FORMAT string in it but unfortunately that is too vague for me and I can not get it to work. I sent them a note but have not heard back from them hopefully just yet.

Any suggestions you may have will be very much appreciated, as always!