AnsweredAssumed Answered

Trying to create table for filling the empty data and not modifying them. But the calculation...

Question asked by OkcunSahin on Oct 14, 2011
Latest reply on Oct 21, 2011 by OkcunSahin

Title

Trying to create table for filling the empty data and not modifying them. But the calculation doesn't work.

I have a case;

I have customers which has a unique id. These customers have some different facilities on different locations and these locations have a unique location id. To produce an efficiency test We are getting 4 datas as (morning + afternoon + night) or 24 hour total and for 12 months.

To start a relationship with a new customer; I have to first evaluate the data to give an offer but data is missing. Some of them has 12 months of 24 hour total, some of them has missing (morning + afternoon + night) and some of them has only one month value of 24 hour. My problem is I have to evaluate it from over (morning + afternoon + night) and for over 12 months. For that I have created a validation list. Which has fields as June Morning, June Afternoon, June night; June 24 Hours. And created this formula but it is not working and I can not understand why.

Case( location::_month = 1 and location::_morning > 0 ; location::_morning ;

location::_month = 1 and location::_morning = "" ; location_24 * 0.2 ;

location::_month > 1 ; Average(location::_morning) = 0 ; Average(location_24) * 0.2 )

My problem it works when the month is 1 but when it comes to 2 or others it is not working.

Please help me...

Outcomes