1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 29, 2014 12:44 AM by ezz

Tweaking a FM-created theme (FMPA v13.x) - cant' change checkbox text color

WF7A

Title

Tweaking a FM-created theme (FMPA v13.x) - cant' change checkbox text color

Howdy, all:

I imported the Electric theme into my solution but the default checkbox color is gray (#ccccc); I want it white (#ffffff). I opened FMPA's package contents, went into Resources > Themes > Electric, opened the electric.css file, and changed it's -fm-icon-color: #cccccc instruction to -fm-icon-color: #ffffff.

It didn't take in the solution--it's still gray. So my question is, what do I need to do differently to get it to show white? (Going by way of the Inspector didn't help when I changed the text color to white, either.)

• 1. Re: Tweaking a FM-created theme (FMPA v13.x) - cant' change checkbox text color
          ezz

Reload the theme perhaps... its embedded into the file after first use.

- Make sure no layouts are using the theme you are trying to edit the css for.

- Delete that particular theme from your file (manage themes).

- Reapply the theme to a layout (your edits will now show up)

- Additionally you can copy and paste the object then onto your own custom theme layout and save the style edits into your own custom theme.

p.s. If anyone knows how to make that Popup Menu tick box look more professional yell out ;) Its even the wrong colour for the selected item (goes inverse and almost invisible - bug).