1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 1, 2012 1:52 PM by philmodjunk

Two questions: #1. I have a field set as a pop-up menu, with a background color set by...

FrankBell

Two questions:

#1. I have a field set as a pop-up menu, with a background color set by conditional formating, which changes according to which menu selection is made ("In planning" is yellow, "Has left" is red, etc.). Works fine, but color does NOT show when accessing by IWP... there is no color in the field regardless of which menu selection is made. Is this a limitation of IWP, or should I be looking for a problem somewhere?

#2. In regard to that same field... I want to set up a priviledge set which would allow a user to delete the record ONLY IF that menu selection is "In planning". I've selected limited delete, based on the proper table, and used the syntax: Status="In planning". The text in quotes exactly matches the menu selection, including capitolization. The deletion would be done via a button which runs the delete function. It doesn't work (that is, I can delete when in full access, but not when accessing via the limited priviledge set). Where do I look for the problem?