Unable To Bounce Mail Off Our SMPT Server
(Filemaker 8.0 Server)
(Filemaker 8.0, 8.5, 10.0 Clients)
(Exchange2007 For Mail Server)
- We are having issues autenticating to our smpt server from our Keystone Database and KSBroadcaster file. First, this is the area I connect to to test the smtp mail:
* Bring up student record in database
* Click on "Broadcaster"
* Click on "Main Menu"
* click on "setup"
* The following settings from the "setup" window"
- server address = xxxxx.xxxxx.org
- Auth Type=Login
- Username= (Active Directory Username)
- Click on Test server with test address below
When I click on the button " test server with test address below" I then enter an email address from our Exchange server and then I get the following error"
First I get a message displaying "Authenticating" and then I get the following error: Err (Err message: -033 (not connected))
- I checked this article http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/networking/?p=373 and created a new Receive Connector in Exchange2007, but i'm still getting the error.
Can anybody point me in the right direction here?
Thanks in advance,