AnsweredAssumed Answered

Unable to fine records using dates

Question asked by PhillipDziewior on Jun 3, 2014
Latest reply on Jun 6, 2014 by PhillipDziewior

Title

Unable to fine records using dates

I am attempting to find records based on a date range and the results i get are records both in and out of the range I specify. I'm a newbie with FMP but this is becoming frustrating any help is greatly appreciated. I have a date field in my training table which is a date type field that I am attempting to use to find records of employees that have not yet completed training this year. I have attempted to use the find records function using less than */*/ 2014 and date range of 1/1/2014...6/2/2014 and omit records to see if I can see who has not yet completed training this year and i continue to get records of employees that have completed training between 1/1/2014 - 6/2/2014, any ideas?

I have tried everyone's suggestions and still no luck when I attempt the range function I used 01/01/2014...06/02/2014 then selected omit records to have only the employee records of those who have not yet completed training this year but I continue to get more records than those requested. the date field is "date type" and not "text" and when I select just one specific date the correct records come up? could it be a relationship issue? as i have no relationship between an employee's # and date

Outcomes