2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 1, 2013 11:35 AM by iMagicBry

Unique Values List in Report

iMagicBry

Title

Unique Values List in Report

Ok so I'm brand new to FileMaker and desperately trying to figure out how to do this.  Here's the scenario:

I have a Customers table containing the following fields with some example data:

Customer_Name                     Sales_Rep                     Ad_Source                     Vehicle
                          John Smith                     Andy Johnson                     Newspaper                     Mustang
                          Brian Jones                     Mark Smith                     Television                     Explorer
                          Nancy Russell                     Ted Stevens                     Newspaper                     Corvette
                          Stan Adams                     Mark Smith                     Radio                     Mini Cooper

I've created a layout report sorted by Sales_Rep so I can use summary fields to talley the total number of customers assigned to each Sales Rep.

In addition, I need to be able to display in the Trailing Grand Summary part of the report a list of unique data contained in the Ad_Source field; which in this example would be just Newpaper, Television and Radio.

I simply cannot figure out a way to do this.  Anyone that can assist the guidance would be much appreciated.