AnsweredAssumed Answered

Unwanted page break in sub-summary printouts

Question asked by NaturSalus on Jun 20, 2013
Latest reply on Jun 24, 2013 by philmodjunk

Title

Unwanted page break in sub-summary printouts

Hello,

Never before I had run into this with FM 11 v3, but since I am a novice concerning FM12 v4 maybe there is a setting I am unaware of.

I have a Report layout with a header, 3 sub-summary parts, a body and a footer part.

The sub-summary parts are the following:

Sub-summary by FoodCategory (Leading) with the FoodCategory field 

Sub-summary by FoodSubCategory (Leading) with the FoodSubCategory field 

Sub-summary by FoodName(Leading) with the FoodName field 

In Browse mode the report looks as it should; everything is shown in the right order in consecutive pages. Howver, both in Preview mode or when I actually get the print out, the contents of the sub-summary fields are not shown as expected.

On the first page it is shown the contents of the FoodCategory and  FoodSubCategory fields and nothing else so there is a page break (why?).

On the second page  it is shown the contents of the FoodName field and nothing else so there is a page break (why?).

Finally, starting from page three it is shown correctly the contents of the Body part of the Report layout.

I have played removing for instance the FoodName(Leading) sub-summary part with the FoodName field and what I get is:

On the first page it is shown the contents of the FoodCategory field and nothing else so there is a page break (why?).

On the second page it is shown the contents of the FoodSubCategory fields and nothing else so there is a page break (why?).

I am pretty sure that the FoodCategory,  FoodSubCategory and FoodName fields are inside its Report layout part.

Any clues what is going on?

Thanks

Outcomes