2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2015 6:05 AM by Kaps_1

up and down portal navigation

Kaps_1

Title

up and down portal navigation

Hello,

I am trying to write a script that will allow the user to navigate up / down the portl using up/ down keys but i can't seem to get it to work. i enclose a screenshot of my script thus far. can anybody help me get it working ? thanks

regards

Kaps

uh_portal.png

• 1. Re: up and down portal navigation
          raybaudi

Did you set the OnLayoutKeystroke script trigger for that layout?

The script is simply:

Go to Field [ ChildTable::YourField ]
          If [ Code ( Get ( TriggerKeystroke ) ) = 31 ]
          Go to Portal Row [ Next ]
          Else IF [ Code ( Get ( TriggerKeystroke ) ) = 29 ]
          Go to Portal Row [ Previous ]
          End If

P.S.: I do not know where did you get those values for up & down arrows. See:

• 2. Re: up and down portal navigation
            Kaps_1

Thanks - worked an absolute treat - once I realised that I had to use  script trigger at layout level rather than field level. Sorry that it took so long so to get back to you.

Much appreciated.

Kaps