This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
- Open Manage | Database | Relationships.
- Click the far bottom left button to create a new table occurrence.
- Select "add FileMaker Data Source" from the Data Source Drop Down menu
- In the next dialog that appears, find and select your Parts file.
- Then select the parts table.
- Click OK until you have left Manage | Database
- Now open Manage | Value lists and you can set up a vale list to specify values from the table occurrence that you just added.