User no longer responding, connection closed (121)
I'm having an issue with Filemaker. First of all, here's a little background information:
- Number of users: between 10 and 20
- Filemaker Server version: v5
- Filemaker Client version: Pro v6
- Operating systems of computers that are having the issues: Windows 7 SP1 and Windows XP SP3
- Operating system of FileMaker Server: Windows Server 2008 R2 (virtualized with Hyper-V) with 6GB Ram
The issue: random people are being disconnected while working.
The people are seeing this message "communication with the host was interrupted and could not be re-established (-20)" and this closes FileMaker.
In the eventviewer on the filemaker server, i see the following errors: User "XX" no longer responding, connection closed (121)
This doesn't happen when the computer is idle, this happens when he's working on it, (like trying to send an e-mail from filemaker).
I've disabled sleep modus on the computers so that's not it.
Filemaker Server Console is running permanently on the server with Filemaker client open on the server also.
An external person needs to connect to this server so Teamviewer is installed.
If anyone has a solution or could point me in the right direction, I would be most greatfull.