You can try “g_APSN ≠ “[Full Access]” or (g_UserEmail ≠ Name1 or g_UserEmail ≠ Name2)”.
g_APSN = "[Full Access]"
g_UserEmail = Name1
g_UserEmail = Name2
Hmmm, all suggested solutions here should work. But so should Mike Wile's original expression, which actually matches one of the suggested solutions:
g_APSN ≠ “[Full Access]” and (g_UserEmail ≠Name1 or g_UserEmail ≠ Name2)
So you might just need to check:
The data types of each field, they should be text.
The values loaded into each global field--and make sure that they are really global as that's a mistake I've made myself.
The precise details of your expression. You obviously are not using Name1 or Name2 in your expressions so a character wrong there or an extra space in the privilege set name would make all of these expressions fail.
But so should Mike Wile's original expression "g_APSN ≠ “[Full Access]” and (g_UserEmail ≠Name1 or g_UserEmail ≠ Name2)”
I think that the "and" must be an "or" ( and that differs our calcs from Mike Wile's original expresion )
Good catch Raybaudi. I stand corrected. But if you find that the suggested changes still fail...
I thought I had tried both "and" and "or" but apparently I didn't. It works like a charm now.