AnsweredAssumed Answered

Using one check from Checkbox set as filter for Portal?

Question asked by Gjallandi on Jul 9, 2013
Latest reply on Jul 9, 2013 by philmodjunk

Title

Using one check from Checkbox set as filter for Portal?

I am using a checkbox field to represent the 12 months of the year. The checkbox field is in the "customer tablet" and is suppose to tells us when a customer wants to be visited.

My next step was to setup a script behind the filter of a portal tool that will display the service needed each month.

In that script window I wanted to tell the filter to only show me "[X] mai" for example. (ore tell it to filter the other months out)

My problem is that I don't know how to Identify one checkbox field? It feels like a total beginners problem but I am not finding the explanation on the web. perhaps searching wit the wrong keywords. Can somebody help me out a little bit?

(I will later add a drop down list with all the months so I can choose witch month gets displayed in the portal)

more detail:

The checkbox field is = Customer::Cboxmonths

The value list for the checkbox is maid from custom values i maid and is called "12months" containing 12 values displayed "jan", "feb", "mar", "apr", "mai", "jun", "jul", "agu", "sep", "okt", "nov", "des".

Running Filemaker 12 pro.

Best regards

Ólafsson

Outcomes