1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 11, 2014 6:51 AM by philmodjunk

Using Slider Controls to change layouts

B_1

Title

Using Slider Controls to change layouts

I have four layouts : Veterinary (page 1) , Veterinary_Results_Diagnosis (page 2) , Veterinary_Symptoms_Treatment (page 3), and Veterinary_ContactInformation (page 4).

I am trying to use a slider control to navigate to and from each layout. I am not sure if I am supposed to make them separate layouts or pages for the slider control to work. I would like for the slider control to work much like an iPhone homescreens set up. However, when I click on the second dot I want it to take me to page 2. Then, when clicking the dot 1 take me back to page 1. Then if i click on dot 3 it will take me to page 3, and so forth. 

I can only find information on how to set up the script which would be onpanelswitch trigger and a GoToLayout.....

I can not find any information on how to make this work or if it is even possible. I don't know if there are calculations I need to enter in and such. 

• 1. Re: Using Slider Controls to change layouts
          philmodjunk

A slider wasn't intended for switching layouts. It's supposed to be a more touch interface friendly version of a tab control.

can only find information on how to set up the script which would be onpanelswitch trigger and a GoToLayout.....

But that would appear to be exactly the method to use to get the results that you want. You can use those with Get ( TriggerTargetPanel ) to identify the panel that is now the front panel and this can be used to determine the layout you want to change to.