Variable path export field revisted
I for the life of me cannot figure why the following doesn't work.
- Set Field [ IMAGES::_gSelectedFolder; TrFile_SelectFolderDialog( "-Unused"; "Please select a folder:";) ]
- Set Variable [ $path; Value:IMAGES::_gSelectedFolder ]
- Go to Record/Request/Page[ First ]
- Set Variable [ $file; Value:"filewin:/" & $path & GetAsText ( IMAGES::IMAGE1) ]
- Export Field Contents [ IMAGES::IMAGEDISPLAYX; “$file” ]
- Go to Record/Request/Page[ Next; Exit after last ]
- End Loop
The Specify File Output option is just "$file". The previous incarnation of this works just fine:
I need to have that option to designate an output folder. After selecting a folder and using the export button which has the script attached, FM returns an error: "C:\**\**\**.jpg" cannot be created on this disk."