1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 24, 2013 6:05 AM by philmodjunk

Very Odd Issue While Finding

RyanHyde

Title

Very Odd Issue While Finding

Hello,

I'm encountering a very peculiar issues when searching a single field. There are four possible values in this field which are pulled from a related table via a calculation. I can succcessfully search for 2 of the 4 values, but when searching for the other two I am returned with a message "No records match this find criteria".

I have verified that these values exist in the field and they can been seen when using "show all records". I was thinking this may be an indexing issue at first so I set indexing to "none" on the related fields then reset them to "all", but to no avail.

I'm really stumped on this and I'm not sure how to continue the troubleshooting process. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• 1. Re: Very Odd Issue While Finding
          philmodjunk

There are four possible values in this field

Please describe that field, any value list formatting used with it (check boxes perhaps?) and list the 4 values that field might contain. Also describe the exact steps you are using (Manual or in a script?) when you search your database by specifying criteria in this field.