AnsweredAssumed Answered

View a picture in a container larger?

Question asked by TenaciousG3 on Feb 11, 2010
Latest reply on Feb 17, 2010 by TenaciousG3

Title

View a picture in a container larger?

Hello folks,

I'm new to the forum, and fairly new to Filemaker, so please go easy on me! I searched for an answer before asking this question and did not find a solution, so hopefully someone can assist me.

I've created a database for animation artwork tracking using FMP 10 Advanced on OSX 10.5.8.  In one of my layouts I have eight containers each displaying a small thumbnail of "rough" versions of the final artwork (so we can track the progress of the design).  The images are farily small and a little tough to view, but for space reasons I needed to make them small.  What I want to know is, is there a way of clicking on the small thumbnails in the "rough" containers and having Filemaker display a larger version of the placed picture?  I don't want to have to export the file every time in order to view it, and I also tried setting up another layout with a larger container of the same image and pointing the button to that using a script, and it didn't work properly.  What would be great is if it could just pop open a new window with a larger view of that one image.  Is that even possible?

Thanks in advance for your assistance :)

Outcomes