2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 5, 2015 1:49 PM by LeeMoreau

View find results on a list view from a drop down

LeeMoreau

Title

View find results on a list view from a drop down

Trying to get this going without luck so thought I'd post here.  In list view under a table, all I'm trying to do is have a drop down menu that has a few saved finds, where selecting the one will perform the find.  It's not working for some reason though.  Here's what I did:

I made a drop down that has 3 values "Value 1" "Value 2" and "Value 3" to represent 3 saved searches.  I then went to set script triggers, and picked OnObjectSave.  I made a script that says:

If Accounts:SearchView = "Value 1"
      Perform Quick Find [ AccountOwner = Get(AccountName) & Accounts:Status = "Draft"]
      Else If Accounts:SearchView = "Value 2"
      Perform Quick Find [ AccountOwner = Get(AccountName) & Accounts:Status = "Submitted"]
      Else If, etc.

It never works though it always says no search results found even though they are valid.  I can get it to find the results of the first one, but if I pick value 2 or 3 they always say no search results, so seems random.  What would be the proper way to do this, having a drop down with multiple values, each set to perform a certain find when selected?