Viewing Portal Data Separately
FileMaker Pro Advanced 9.0
1) I have Table A with 2 tabs and Table B
2) Table B is viewed through a portal on the 1st tab in Table A.
3) In Table B there is a field called "Parent Code" which contains one alphabetic letter chosen from a list of 12 letters (each alphabetic letter represents a different production operation)
4) Table B also contains a field called "Divided Minutes" which gives a return of a number of minutes from a calculation
5) Table B also contains a field called "Portal Row Cost" which gives a return of a number of dollars from a calculation
6) On a 2nd tab in Table A I want to do the following:
a.) Create 12 separate portals or lists that show the accumulated data for each Parent Code letter (see 3) above)
b.) I would like each Parent Code portal or list to replicate each portal row and all row fields information as in the original Table B portal
c.) I also want to see the sum totals for the "Divided Minutes" and the "Portal Row Cost" for each of the Parent Code letters portal or list.
How do I pull these 12 different Parent Code categories of data from Table B portal and set up this display of data on the second tab in Table A?