This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Like any other field on your layout, you can make borders visible or invisible and there are several different properties you have to check.
- Enter layout mode and select the field.
- On the Inspector's appearance tab, make sure that borders has been selected.
- If it has, make sure that the borders have a non-zero line weight and that they do not have a transparent pattern selected.
- Make sure that the border's color does not match the background.
- Return to browse mode and your container field should now have a visible border.