2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 13, 2010 11:11 PM by cna462

wanted: FileMaker 10 Training Series

cna462

Title

wanted: FileMaker 10 Training Series

I'm looking for the FileMaker 10 Training Series.  Due to old OS (10.4.11), which I need to retain access to other old stuff, I decided to buy v 10 of FMP rather than 11.  So far, so good.  I'm expecting it soon in the mail.  

But I'd like to get the FileMaker 10 Training Series.  I asked FileMaker, but they've stopped selling it, due to running out of stock & the new Training Series for  v 11 being available.    

Does anyone have a v 10 Training Series that I can buy as a used product? 

Carl 

ps: I'm a newbie to this board & not sure this forum allows this post - if not, ok to delete it - but I'd like a suggestion as to where to post it instead. 

• 1. Re: wanted: FileMaker 10 Training Series
          mrvodka

You may want to also post on fmforums.com. Someone who has used it to get their certification may have a copy.

• 2. Re: wanted: FileMaker 10 Training Series
            cna462

Thanks for the idea, but I couldn't find anywhere within  fmforums.com that was directly useful.  (Maybe I just didn't know where to look, but anyway...)  I also tried craigslist (SF Bay Area) and ebay without success.  But somewhere, I noticed that Soliant Consulting wrote the Training Series, so I phoned them & they still have a few copies of the Version 10 Training Series (book + CD, new) @ $99 + shipping.  I bought one; arrived today :smileyhappy:; just did Lesson 1.1.  

In case anyone else needs this item, you could also try other firms that do FMP training.  

Carl