1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 12, 2013 9:20 AM by philmodjunk

Ways of reoccurring importing and exporting but so it only shows latest information

JustinEdwards

Title

Ways of reoccurring importing and exporting but so it only shows latest information

issue:

I need a ways of setting up a reoccurring import so upon import it only shows new information and not the rest. I admit this may sound basic but i can't figure out how to do it?

also is there anyway to bulk delete records?

• 1. Re: Ways of reoccurring importing and exporting but so it only shows latest information
          philmodjunk

IN a script, Delete All Records deletes your current found set so you can pull up a group of records with a find or Go To Related Records and Delete them. This is something to design with care obviously as it could easily delete more than you want and with GTRR it can even result in deleting records from the wrong table.

Take a look at scripting an Import Records step that uses the Match found set options. The result will be a found set of just the newly updated/added records so this would seem to produce what you want here.