Issues in using FileMaker Server are best posted in the FileMaker Server section of this forum. (See tabs at top of this screen.)
No one answers over there..
Thank you for the post.
A few questions to assist us in further narrowing this down:
1. What is the operating system of the FileMaker Server computer?
2. What version of FileMaker Server 11 Advanced is installed?
3. What version of Java is installed?
4. Does redeploying report a connection error?
4. Did this work previously? If so, what changed in the server configuration (were updates or other applications recently installed)?
"(We don't want to re-install filemaker if possible)"
If the IIS role was already removed and reinstalled to the default, then not being able to reinstall the FileMaker Server application will severely limit our ability to troubleshoot and the suggestion to reinstall may be a next step at some point.