Here is a sample database I created, someone on another forum ask if it would display the map by coordinates, so I just modified last night and it does work, by address or geocoding. https://www.dropbox.com/s/aeloxf494tj9yr4/GoogleMapsPinSample.fmp12?dl=0
Hi S Chamblee,
Thanks for the response, your file is for FM12 and we're running FM10.
You might install a trial copy of FileMaker 13, open the file, study its design and then, if possible, replicate it in your version.
It dawned on me just after i'd hit reply that's what i should do :) just in the process of downloading and installing.
Thanks for responding though!
I started with FM with version 12 so I can not create another version. Everything should copy to 10, I don't think there is any new commands that is being used in my db.
Sorry, I read that in your post, but I didn't even think about it.
I just wanted to report back with my findings, after installing FM13 Pro and testing S Chamblee's file (unfortunately it didn't quite do what I wanted) I went back in to FM10 Pro and opened up the Google map i was having issues with and it worked!
My assumption is the FM13 install must update some core files (the webkit) that means Google maps works as expected again.
Thanks for your suggestions.