Weird behaviour of script with custom function
Using FMPA 11, I added a custom function (DeDupe(startstring;valuelist)) to a database hosted with FM Server 10.0.1.64. This works fine when I use it on my windows laptop. A friend used it on his mac with FMP 10 and as soon as the script using the custom function had to print the list of values (using kargas' Dialog_PlugIn) in a drop-down-list-dialog, he got the message "the maximum of licensed users are currently using this ..., etc." and got kicked out. He is able to see the custom function in the manage custom function-part of the database and it seems perfectly fine.
I replaced the custom function Dedupe by the custom function RemoveDuplicate(Text) and again it works fine on my comp, but he gets kicked out. (He does not get kicked out when I remove the custom function from the script, BTW, so the Dialog_PlugIn seems to work properly.) Nobody else is logged in, so to me it is totaly unclear where the license conflict message is generated.
I am now at the point of despair and want to leave custom function behind. But maybe someone here has got a suggestion for me.