5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2012 11:04 AM by EranAter_1

wellcome layout

EranAter_1

Title

wellcome layout

hi

how can i permenent a layout to be first to view?

• 1. Re: wellcome layout
          Sorbsbuster

Under File --> File options you can specify a layout to always go to when the file opens.

However I suggest you do not do that.  You will also see another option, to run a script when the file opens.  Even if you only want to 'go to Layout', then write it as a script, and use that second option.

Then as you add more checks and actions you want to do at stast-up you can just add the steps to the script.

• 2. Re: wellcome layout
            Sorbsbuster

In File -> File Options you will see an option to 'Go to Layout' on start-up.  You can tick that, and select a layuout, and the file will always open there.

But I would not do it that way.  Look below it and you will see a second option, to Run a Script at start-up.  Even if you only want to 'Go to Layout' write it as a script and call it.  Then as you add more checks and actions you want to do at start-up you can just add them to the script.

• 3. Re: wellcome layout
              Sorbsbuster

The first post didn't take, several times.  Now the second post looks like an echo...

• 4. Re: wellcome layout
                philmodjunk

Even with the script, I'd also specify the layout in File Options. If I don't, I sometimes pick up a "flash" of a different layout before the script changes to the desired layout.

• 5. Re: wellcome layout
                  EranAter_1

Thenk you