5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2013 11:40 AM by AudreySeiler

When moving from our customer database to our quotes database I have to look up the customer again...

AudreySeiler

Title

When moving from our customer database to our quotes database I have to look up the customer again -- looking for solution

Hello. We have two databases, a customer database and a quotes database.  Each database has it's own records, but when I move from one to the other I don't want to look up the customer info again.  I want to look up the customer and then hit the quotes button and see all of the quotes created for them without having to search for the customer again in that database. 

Right now I have it set up so all of their information will populate from the customer database if I type in their unique filemaker ID number, but of course I want it to be even easier.  Any way to see the customer's quotes when I hit the quote button (which takes me to the other database)?  It has to be an easy solution, I just can't seem to conjure it.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

Audrey