When requesting assistance on this forum...
In order for other forum participants to better help you, please provide the following information when posting:
1. The version of FileMaker Pro you are using.
2. The operating system and version you are using.
3. Describe as much detail about your database as is pertinent to your question. Otherwise, other forum participants will have to guess and/or ask for more information.
4. Give examples of what you are trying to accomplish, but can't. For example, how you want a report to list information, what related information is not showing, etc. This can really help the responder(s) when they suggest a solution.
5. Try to indicate your level of experience with FileMaker and/or other database designs. If the person responding to your post knows that you are a newer user, they can give a more detailed step by step description.
6. Please indicate whether your database file is being shared over a network, or being published to the web via either Instant Web Publishing (IWP) or Custom Web Publishing (CWP).