6 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2014 3:31 PM by DoubleDee

Where can I download a new copy of my Annual Volume Licensed program FM Pro 12 Advanced?

Angeloso

Title

Where can I download a new copy of my Annual Volume Licensed program FM Pro 12 Advanced?

It is not easy finding the download of the original Filemaker Pro 12 advanced program. I am a current user of a annual license. 
           My program for one or other reason got corrupted. Cannot get it to launch. Someone in the community suggested re-installing it again. The original download page expired while the license runs from 03/26/2013 to 03/26/2014.
           Downloading from the updates page does not make sense if you are upgrading a corrupted program or don't have it installed anymore.
           Through the Trial Download page, you have to fill the form again and then get only the Pro version and not the advanced. Also how to get the annual license through this method could not be found. 
           Why can it not be as simple as, being a license holder you could just enter your account and download the program again when needed?