AnsweredAssumed Answered

Word bank?

Question asked by icecreamboy on May 6, 2010
Latest reply on May 10, 2010 by icecreamboy

Title

Word bank?

Hi,

I'm using FM11 Pro Advanced, on Windows XP.

I was wondering, is there any way to create a kind of word bank? I'm doing a project for doctors and sometimes words can get difficult to remember or spelling may be difficult, but the point is, I would like to create something to the effect of this description:

There could be a button somewhere, that upon clicking, maybe a small window pops up with a list of pre-defined words. Clicking on any of the words will insert that word as text into the last field that was active. For example, I'm typing up some notes in a "Notes" field and I come to a part where I need to insert SomeComplicatedWord. I'll click on the button, the list of words will come up, and when I click on SomeComplicatedWord, it'll be inserted into the "Notes" field where I was working on.

This is an example, but the button/list of words could be a drop-down list or something. Does anyone have a solution for this? (I don't know but I feel the tricky part might be the last-active-field part. If this isn't possible, is it at least possible to have the rest, but the field that the text is inserted into is pre-defined?)

Thanks for any help, I appreciate it :)

Outcomes