AnsweredAssumed Answered

Working with 2 tables

Question asked by shazaam on Feb 12, 2010
Latest reply on Feb 12, 2010 by ninja

Title

Working with 2 tables

Hi,

I am in the automobile industry and want to put together a database that I can keep track of.

Now, when this car is entered into my inventory listing (using another table in Filemaker), I want

it to recognize that a client is looking for that exact vehicle and it will give me the details on the car

and the client's info to follow up with. 

My customer table consists of several fields:                             And the inventory table consists of these:

Name                                                                                 Year

Address                                                                              Make

Phone #                                                                             Model

Date                                                                                  Ext Color

Time                                                                                  Int Color

Options

Year                                                                                                                                 

Make

Model

Ext Color

Int Color

Options

Outcomes