AnsweredAssumed Answered

Working with dates in FMP Pro 9.x

Question asked by acurtis_1 on Jul 13, 2009
Latest reply on Jul 14, 2009 by acurtis_1

Title

Working with dates in FMP Pro 9.x

MS - Access Programmer/Developer. FMP confusing in using dates.  Trying to create reports that allows the user to enter a date range then use the date range to query against multiple date fields to determine which records are within the range. For example: Site visit by client happens at 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 month intervals. In order to have recruiter followup on rolling reviews for a client we want to enter a date range in to variables Start & End Dates then use those values to filter only those records that fall within the range for each of the month interval time for each client then sort by location and subdivison. Have tried working with layouts and scripts by creating a layout to enter the dates and a button to call the script to run the report but to no avail the criteria keeps coming up as no records fall within the range when there are at least 2 or more that fall within the range for each visit interval. I need an expert on FMP to help me answer this with a code example. No time to learn this product just need to create these reports and move on to next project. Please anyone have a heart and help me.

Thanks,

Annette

Outcomes