Writing a script to perform a filtered result in a report
I have a report containing the following fields:
- Indent Date
- Supplier’s Name
- Plus other fields with specific data
I have created two Global fields:
- Begin Date
- End Date
I want to create a script where, when the report is opened, the user can:
- Enter a Begin Date and an End Date, then
- Click on Button 1, which, not only finds the records by the above dates but also sorts them by Supplier
I then want to create Button 2, which when clicked on asks the user to enter the Salesperson for which the report is required. In other words shows only the records related to that salesperson.
The final report needs to show the records
- Between (and including) the two Begin Date and End Date (These are Indent Dates)
- Sorted by Supplier
- Filtered to only show records for the selected Salesperson.
Can anyone please help me write the scripts for the above?