1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 14, 2009 9:57 AM by philmodjunk

Wrong page number if customer as 2 pages and Email

techccaq

Title

Wrong page number if customer as 2 pages and Email

Hello,

I have two tables.  One called "customers" and the other is "customers related".  We create a relationship with "ID_customers" on both table.

The "customers" tables is connected by "ID_Customers" on table called Order_lines. 

I create another "order_lines_for Customers_related" based on "Order Lines"(Occurrences).

The "customers_related" table is connected by "ID_Customers_related" on table called "Order_lines_for_customers_related".  So, whatever I enter some lines in my order, I could have the other for my "customers" and my "customers related".

So, I created a report from table "order_lines_for Customers_related".

I have a Header containing the information for my customers.

I have a sub-summary(Leading) sort by the first and last name of the "customers".  I select Page break before each occurence and restart pages numbers after each occurences.

I have the body containing the name of the person that order some activities and also the cost for all the activities.

I also have another sub summary (Trailing) sort by first and last name of the "customers".  This part contains informations about payment other information base on summary for billing.

I finally have a footer containing the page number ( Page ##).

So, I have some "customers" which have a lot activities attached to him and also attached to his "customers_related".  So, some "customers" have two pages or could up to three.  So, is it possible to show, at the end of the page, Page 1 on first page, and page 2 on, second pages, etc...  Of course, in the next "customers" name, the page should show Page 1.

My second part of my question is : Is it possible to send  my report of all my "customers page" by email ?