AnsweredAssumed Answered

Calculate time duration for job.

Question asked by applelakshan1 on May 8, 2012
Latest reply on May 8, 2012 by philmodjunk

Title

Calculate time duration for job.

Hello Guys, 

I am working on solution that need to calculate  time duration  for jobs.

For instance: this  solution for tech support company. so customers will request new service request, that has 4 service status. those are

status 01 is Not assign : this is  default value, each new record will have this value when new record create. (record time stamp )

Status 02. Inicial : admin review the service ticket then admin assign this job in totech support member in this status(record time stamp )

status 03 working: tech member will review the job and he start to change to working status ,(record time stamp )

status 04 finished: when the tech member finished the job record time stamp.

result: Now i created another calculation that will do this status04 - status02. .So tech company can see how much tim they spend to fix the issue.

My problem:

This company works on 5 week days 8am-5pm.  saturday and sunday and public holidays does not working. so what i want to do to filter only working hours on working days.
The reset hours should not be calculated. I already created new table for public holiays and plan to linked that holiday date with service record table.

How can i acomplish this time record which only calculate working days and working hours ?
Thanks and help appricieated.

Outcomes