This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Posting your email address is a way for it to end up on some spam mailing lists. You can click edit to edit your original post and remove it if you want.
- Open manage | Database | Fields
- In this same table, define a new field. Make it of type summary and set it to compute the "total of" the field you want totalled.
- Click OK to dismiss Manage | Database
- Enter layout mode and select Layout Setup... from the layouts menu.
- Click the views tab and click the Properties button to the right of Table View.
- Make sure the "include Footer Part" option is selected.
- Return to your layout and add your summary field to the footer layout part.
- Enter browse mode and you should see a grand total at the bottom of your screen.