AnsweredAssumed Answered

LABEL PRINTING

Question asked by RayBeckwith on Jul 13, 2012
Latest reply on Jul 14, 2012 by RayBeckwith

Title

LABEL PRINTING

I am using Filemaker Pro 11 to keep a record of members of a charitable organisation. We use address labels and previously I have used a layout I created using Avery L7160 labels. However, when I came to print them this time (I have done so successfully 6 or 7 times in the past) the printed labels did not fit. The first label appears OK but the second and third labels (there are three across) are too far to the left of the page. Equally as one goes down the page (7 rows) the printed addresses get higher and higher within the label until towards the bottom the first line of the address is printed above the top edge of the row 7 labels.

I am sure I must have made some alteration somewhere (surely the system wouldn't change itself!) but I can't find it. I have even re-created the layout from fresh but it prints exactly the same. This happens on either of my 2 printers but other label printing software is working fine. From this I deduce that it must be Filemaker and nothing on the printers.

I am using an Intel iMac and any advice anyone can offer would be gratefully received. I should explain that I am an absolute novice on databases so simple English please.

Many thanks in advance.

Outcomes