[ANN] Using FileMaker for Los Angeles Area Developers
The next meeting for FileMaker Developers in Southern California (FMDiSC) will be this Friday September 11th, from 9:30AM to 1:00PM. If you've never been to one of our meetings before, just feel free toshow up -- no costs and no need to RSVP. We'd love to see you at the meeting! Meetings are held on the second Friday morning of each month and newmembers are always welcome!
Our first presentation ALWAYS starts PROMPTLY at 10:00 AM SHARP,so please do not come late or you will MISS something very important! To accommodate for this, we'll be doing some quick housekeepingannouncements at 9:50am and then we'll immediately dive into our firstpresentation PROMPTLY at 10:00am SHARP.
This will be our first meeting post FileMaker Developer Conference, and there will be much to see and discuss!! Some of the content that we've got in store for you this month includes:
- Jonathan Reff will be giving us a presentation on how to use Aqua Connect as a Mac Terminal Server for remote access.
- Christopher Gauntt will be showcasing some new findings regarding powerful & flexible exporting capabilities that he's been working through on the list.
- Bill Moseid will demonstrate some cool charting capabilities using the Fusion plug-in — along with some goody giveaways afterwards!
- We're very fortunate to have the world-famous Darren Terry hot off his DevCon session showing a cool security technique that is scalable and user-editable.
- Allen Imbarrato will showcase a brief case-study on a slick port of a FileMaker application to PHP.
- And last but not least, Michael Frankel will demo a number of Script Trigger "Greatest Hits" from sessions at DevCon!
- Plus! One more thing! If time permits, Lynn Allen and others will even be showing off some cool FileMaker 10 Tips & Tricks for you to salivate over.
There will be lots of meaty content at this month's meeting, so be sure to show up on Friday morning! Meeting location details are at: http://fmdisc.org/pages/about.html