2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 30, 2011 7:34 PM by KevinO'Neill

[SOLVED]  Help!  Deleted stuff. Reimported. Getting Question Marks instead of Dates

KevinO'Neill

Title

[SOLVED]  Help!  Deleted stuff. Reimported. Getting Question Marks instead of Dates

Help

I was testing some realtional setups and after i had it worked out I deleted all records in the test table but it deleted all my records in a linked table as well. I had two windows up showing the two related tables to see how data entry was reacting so maybe i had the wrong window highlighted when I clicked delete.

Anyway its not terrible in that it was a backup, but when I went to the Original and exported the records out and the reimported them back into the Backup I got question marks for all of the dates.

But weird thing is if I click in the field the date shows. Its like it imported but won't show. Its is a tabbed area as well in case that makes a difference.

Anybody know why this would be so?

And just to confirm, if I hit "delete all records" it should only do that on the particular table I am viewing right? not a related table?

Thanks